Sarah Palin has a lot to be proud of, and all it takes is a quick visit to her Facebook page to know that … she certainly is!
- FOX News Contributor
- Executive Editor of the Sarah Palin Channel
- Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World
That said, Time Magazine is swell and all, but we still can’t help but think that Sarah left some even better bragging points off of her Facebook resume that her adoring fans would love to know, so we’ve compiled a little list here of even more things that Sarah Palin should totally be braggin’ about…
- That time she ate 47 hot dogs in 10 minutes in the Wasilla International Hot Dog Eating Contest
- The fact that she hasn’t been mauled by the numerous bears she’s always being photographed with
- She seriously almost won that whole presidential election thingy
- Errr, I mean Vice President … whatever …
- Winner of 16 Emmys and over 100 nominations as writer of popular sitcom 30 Rock on … oh wait, that’s Tina Fey, isn’t it?
- Star of the infamously popular satirical pornographic feature, Who’s Nailin’ Paylin? … oh wait, that’s Lisa Ann, isn’t it?
- Her husband probably still has that pro snowmobiler thing going on
- Seriously, that bear thing is a pretty big deal, though – have you ever seen the teeth on your average adult brown bear?! Chew through a hockey stick like it’s a toothpick, that’s for sure!