Unless you’ve been living under a pumpkin spice rock lately, you’re probably already painfully aware that with the coming of fall, pumpkin season is also officially upon us!
With Starbucks’ beloved Pumpkin Spice Latte now available intravenously and your local grocer’s shelves packed with more pumpkin products than a hipster can roll his eyes at, you’re well on your way to diving headfirst into the holiday spirit and with this guide to help push you gloriously over the edge, there’ll be nothing but pumpkins and dreams in your future as you give in to the orange side to embrace these cool, autumnal months in all of their delicious, pumpkin-y goodness…
- Make a goal to eat, drink, or scrub yourself down in the shower with at least one pumpkin thing each day.
- It’s perfectly acceptable to bring your own can of Libby’s Pumpkin puree for improvisational purposes just in case a restaurant neglects to offer any pumpkin-laced dishes on their seasonal menu.
- Don’t worry that enjoying a Pumpkin Spice Latte makes you look like a stereotypical yoga pants-wearing white girl … pretty much any drink from Starbucks has the same effect all year round.
- Never forget that candy corn is always disgusting … even pumpkin spice candy corn.
- Pumpkin Pro-Tip – Most anything from the Walmart bakery is awful, pumpkin-based or otherwise.
- When perusing the dessert menu, keep in mind that the pumpkin cheesecake is basically a vegetable because, well, pumpkin.
- It’s basically illegal, or at the very least un-American, to go out shopping after Thanksgiving dinner without first grabbing an extra slice of pumpkin pie for sustenance.
- The first rule of Pumpkin Fan Club is that you always talk about Pumpkin Fan Club, preferably whilst eating pumpkin.