© diversepixel / Depositphotos
- A thousand foot tall statue of Glorb the Destroyer of Worlds, with each of his ravenous tentacles more dreadful than the last.
- Something or other made from the bones of our fallen friends and family.
- One million Stonehenges, arranged in an intricate Domino Rally fashion.
- A working replica of a 1974 Ford Pinto Hatchback.
- 21st century improvements for our crippling infrastructure because it doesn’t take five minutes on Earth to see we’re not going to do it on our own.
- Giant pyramids made of sand out in the middle of the-, oops, nevermind…
- A worldwide communications network capable of transmitting sexy nude imagery at the speed of light.
- Doesn’t really matter – manual labor tenderizes human flesh the same regardless of output.