© Zerbor / Adobe Stock
- Gives middle-class Americans the opportunity to experience paying higher taxes just like rich people, but without all of the pesky wealth.
- Morale booster for billionaires in positions of great power who would like to give back to their most valued billionaire employees.
- If you like your Tax Preparer, you can keep your Tax Preparer.
- Temporary distraction from all of the other ways that Trump Administration is systematically destroying America.
- Perfect for citizens who hate math and have no idea how their taxes are calculated today.
- Tax dollars pay for stuff that we need and we’ll have much less of it as a result.
- Makes doing things like saving for retirement and donating to charity for the tax deductions kind of pointless.
- Still won’t stop most people from complaining about their taxes.
- Rich get richer, poor get poorer, etc, etc…
- Incentivizes future billionaire presidents to also never release their tax returns by reinforcing the enthusiasm of delusional middle America.