I don’t want to do them. Do you want to do them?!
Why bother when you’ve still got more than a month left until the big deadline???
Join me today in doing anything other than working on your taxes!
- Grasp your head in frustration using only your fingertips.
- Take a big old bite out of the orange pepper sitting in your fruit bowl. Who put that there?!
- Redecorate your kitchen to something more modern than, say, the 1950s.
- Give George Michael a call and ask if he’s sure he doesn’t want that hairstyle back.
- Consult your friendly, neighborhood tax professional on whether it’s wise to deduct that knockoff Zapple laptop you bought last year.
- Realize that you don’t really need that old school calculator when there’s totally a calculator app built into your computer.
- Grab yourself another cup of tea – you look really stressed about all of this, buddy!
- Is that computer even on or are you working yourself into a frenzy over some other traumatic happening in your life such as being out of your favorite haircare product or the cancellation of the ABC Family sitcom Melissa & Joey?
- You know, maybe today just isn’t a good day for taxes. You’ve still got time. Give yourself a break today.
- You’re a handsome guy. You’ve got a knockoff computer and a bowl of mostly fruit, but seriously, that lime green chair has got to go…